The ‘LAW OF ATTRACTION’ is a science of attracting the more of what you want and less of what you don’t.
The Nine Secret Master Keys of Persuasion
New Downloadable E-Books
24 Lessons to Master Secrets of Hypnotism
The Amazing Pendulum
Loose Weight Through Self Hypnosis
The amount of concentration that a person pays towards a particular task depicts the way the out come of that task would be. Concentrating on your goal is one of the important hallmarks of success. There are various factors that could cause obstacles for persons from concentrating on their work and that could create distraction from focusing. Your thoughts, the presence of other peoples, the attitude of what others would feel if you loose, the pressure of others are some of the factors that can distract your concentration.
With hypnosis you can increases the levels of your concentration and focus by eliminating those distracting factors. What actually is 'concentration?' Hypnosis defines concentration as the effortless ability of a person to focus on a single thing. But this is the thing, which most people find difficult to do.
However, the most fortunate thing is that with hypnosis the level of concentration increases. Hypnosis will unblock the factors that restrict you to concentrate on the task in which you rather want to. Hypnosis can teach you positive self-talk, relaxation and realizing performance anxiety with which you can boost up your focus and concentration.
Hypnosis reveals you the easiest and the simplest way to improve your concentration is to change your attitude towards the things that distracts you. Hypnosis can alter the way the sounds, the things, peoples and situations happen around you. With hypnosis you choose them as neutral rather than disruptive. When you do this, your brain will no longer focus on the things around you.
The following techniques of hypnosis can help you boost up your level of focus and concentration:
1. When you get the thoughts that divert your attention, you just need to remember one word - 'concentrate.' This is the most hypnotic and powerful word. Command your mind to be present and it will obey you.
2. You just need to ignore the things happening around you. You need not look at the things that are happening around you.
3. With hypnosis learn to concentrate on what you are doing rather than what others are doing around you.
4. Reward you self when you have succeeded in attempting your task with out any distraction and without getting disturbed. This is one of the powerful tools in hypnosis, which can benefit you greatly.
Hypnotic Exercise to gain focus and concentration :
* Sit in a comfortable place where you are not at all disturbed. Just concentrate on the gap between your eyes. Close your eyes and focus on the gap between your eyes. When you feel it as hard to concentrate your attention, you need to ask yourself where your attention is going. What is distracting you? This is what called in hypnosis as getting into trance.
* Repeat the exercise and this time make this more specific with some background music. Can you concentrate now? Where your mind goes?
* If you can hold your attention on the gap between your eyes for whole one minute, then you are successful. This is one of the most powerful hypnotic exercises. The distractions can no more affect you now. Therefore, whenever you need sufficient amount of concentration, you just need to remember this exercise that hypnosis holds for you and you will have a new perception towards the things.
This is easy, simple and wonderful exercise in hypnosis that has benefited many people. You too can benefit from it by implementing this exercise right now. I am sure this technique will do wonders in improving your focus and concentration levels and helps you achieve success in your life all the time. The hypnosis lifts up the barrier between you and your level of concentration.
Focus and Concentration (Audio CD)
This CD enable you to reverse this unproductive behavior and
achieve maximum success through intense laser concentration.
You can check the details here...
Institute of Mind Control and Development ,
Sai Homes Apartment ,
Flat No.503, 6-1-68/1 ,
Saifabad Lakdikapool ,
Hyderabad 500 004 , INDIA
Tel: 91-40-66620294 / 95
E-mail address : email@example.com