We, at Institute Of Mind Control And Development, consider your privacy as very important to us. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our name and reputation. We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. We refer to and treat this information as "personal information".
We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need -- to correspond with you, process an information request or provide you with a download, for example -- it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We do not analyze the data which track the domain from which people visit us to identify you personally.
- Except in circumstances where the law of the land requires us to disclose the information we will not disclose the information about you to any third party. This will also protect you from the sale, rent, trade or display of your personal information to any third parties; and we will not use your email address for unsolicited marketing unless we have your permission.
- You also consent to Institute Of Mind Control And Development disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit Institute Of Mind Control And Development is or may become involved in (a) if it required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
- On occasions we may assist a company that is not affiliated with Institute Of Mind Control And Development in providing or offering a product or service to you. In such circumstances, marketing materials will include instructions on how you can request not to receive those communications in the future. In all cases your personal information is protected by a strict confidentiality agreement. We do not allow any non-affiliated company to retain your personal information longer than necessary to provide the product, service, or information, unless you affirmatively grant us permission to do so.
- In the case that Institute Of Mind Control And Development sold substantially all of its assets or was acquired (or went out of business or entered bankruptcy), customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred in connection with such a transaction. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Institute Of Mind Control And Development may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Institute Of Mind Control And Development corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with Institute Of Mind Control And Development
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
Use of Active-X and Java Applets on this Site
Active-X programs and Java Applets are executable programs transferred to your computer's hard drive that cause your computer to perform functions in connection with your visit to a Web site.
To personalize your experience on our Web site or with one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number, called a "cookie." Cookies enhance the Institute Of Mind Control And Development web site performance in several important ways: they personalize your experience on our site, and they make your visit to our site more convenient for you.
Use of Third-Party Media and Research Companies
Our Site does not run third-party advertisements, nor do we use third-party media and research companies to place advertisements for us on other parties' Web sites.
Links To Other Web Sites
Currently we do not provide any links to other Web Sites from our Web Site www.pradeepaggarwal.com
Changes To This Policy
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Institute Of Mind Control And Development ( www.pradeepaggarwal.com
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website :
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
or via email : email@example.com